- Posts by Wan Q. ZhangAssociate
Attorney Wan Zhang leverages her passion for health care law and background in nursing to help health care clients achieve their goals in corporate transactions, regulatory compliance engagements, and complex litigation.
CMS’s New Actions Related to EMTALA
On January 22, 2024, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced that, through the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), it will launch a comprehensive plan related to the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA). The goals of this comprehensive plan are reportedly: (1) to educate the public about their rights related to emergency medical care, and (2) support hospitals that are subject to EMTALA in meeting their obligations. Specifically, this comprehensive plan will:
- Add new informational resources on ...
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders
- Unpacking Averages: Device Manufacturers Should Use the Newly Released Demographic Data in MDRs to Ensure Their Devices Are Not Disproportionately Hurting Minorities
- CMS Announces Comprehensive Plan to Ensure EMTALA Compliance
- Telehealth’s Roadblock: The Issue with State Licensure Requirements
- CMS Announces New Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration Demonstration Model