Please join Epstein Becker Green attorneys for a fall webinar series—via five 45-minute sessions—that will address how proactive compliance initiatives are critical to a platform’s operations, expansion efforts, and eventual monetization upon exit.
Immediate Post-Closing Operational Fixes When: October 2, 2018 at 12:00pm – 12:45pm People: John Eriksen, Josh Freemire, Gary Herschman, and Marc Mandelman Location: Webinar (ET)
Add-On Diligence Strategy When: October 9, 2018 at 12:00pm – 12:45pm People: Josh Freemire, Anjana ...
Financial sponsors commit substantial capital in establishing or acquiring physician/professional management platforms in sectors such as dermatology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, urology, pain management, radiology, ophthalmology/optometry, dentistry, etc. Thereafter, sponsors seek to consolidate and make the platform more operationally efficient and pursue platform growth through add-on and tuck-in deals, as well as organic expansion.
This webinar series will address how proactive compliance initiatives are critical to a platform’s operations ...
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance
- Abortion Rights to Be Codified in Ohio State Constitution
- The Guiding an Improved Dementia Experience (“GUIDE”) Model
- Podcast: Antitrust Updates – Changes Affecting Merger Review and Enforcement in 2024 and Beyond – Diagnosing Health Care
- Just Released: Telemental Health Laws – Download Our Complimentary Survey and App