This Employment Law This Week® Monthly Rundown discusses the most important developments for employers heading into May 2019.
NYC is set to become the first city to ban pre-employment marijuana drug testing. With a growing number of jurisdictions legalizing the medical and adult recreational use of marijuana, it’s no surprise to see the emergence of additional employment-related laws. The New York City Council recently passed a bill that would prohibit marijuana drug testing for prospective employees as a condition of employment. The Council passed the bill on April 9 ...
Please join Epstein Becker Green attorneys for a fall webinar series—via five 45-minute sessions—that will address how proactive compliance initiatives are critical to a platform’s operations, expansion efforts, and eventual monetization upon exit.
Immediate Post-Closing Operational Fixes When: October 2, 2018 at 12:00pm – 12:45pm People: John Eriksen, Josh Freemire, Gary Herschman, and Marc Mandelman Location: Webinar (ET)
Add-On Diligence Strategy When: October 9, 2018 at 12:00pm – 12:45pm People: Josh Freemire, Anjana ...
Financial sponsors commit substantial capital in establishing or acquiring physician/professional management platforms in sectors such as dermatology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, urology, pain management, radiology, ophthalmology/optometry, dentistry, etc. Thereafter, sponsors seek to consolidate and make the platform more operationally efficient and pursue platform growth through add-on and tuck-in deals, as well as organic expansion.
This webinar series will address how proactive compliance initiatives are critical to a platform’s operations ...
- DOJ’s FY 2023 Statistics: Highest Number of Settlements, Judgments, and Civil Investigative Demands in History and a Continued Health Care Focus
- FDA Releases Updated Directory on Select Dietary Supplement Ingredients
- In Alabama, Pre-Embryos are “Extrauterine Children” Under the State’s Wrongful Death Statute
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders
- Unpacking Averages: Device Manufacturers Should Use the Newly Released Demographic Data in MDRs to Ensure Their Devices Are Not Disproportionately Hurting Minorities