On June 16, 2011, the Office of Personnel Management (“OPM”) released the Request for Information (“RFI”) regarding Section 1334 of the Affordable Care Act, which requires OPM to contract with health insurers to offer multi-state qualified health plans (“MSQHPs”). The purpose of the RFI is to provide OPM with information that will allow it to better understand the “interests and capabilities” of health insurance issuers that will offer MSQHPs through Health Insurance ...
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders
- Unpacking Averages: Device Manufacturers Should Use the Newly Released Demographic Data in MDRs to Ensure Their Devices Are Not Disproportionately Hurting Minorities
- CMS Announces Comprehensive Plan to Ensure EMTALA Compliance
- Telehealth’s Roadblock: The Issue with State Licensure Requirements
- CMS Announces New Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration Demonstration Model