On Tuesday, September 1, 2015, from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET, George Breen, Chair of Epstein Becker Green's National Health Care and Life Sciences Practice Steering Committee, will co-present "Opportunities and Obstacles: Preparing for the Transition to the ICD-10 Code Set," a webinar hosted by Bloomberg BNA.
With the transition to the ICD-10 code set coming in October, the health-care industry is grappling with adopting new technology and making last-minute preparations. The switch to ICD-10 also presents new opportunities to increase productivity and improve patient ...
- DOJ’s FY 2023 Statistics: Highest Number of Settlements, Judgments, and Civil Investigative Demands in History and a Continued Health Care Focus
- FDA Releases Updated Directory on Select Dietary Supplement Ingredients
- In Alabama, Pre-Embryos are “Extrauterine Children” Under the State’s Wrongful Death Statute
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders
- Unpacking Averages: Device Manufacturers Should Use the Newly Released Demographic Data in MDRs to Ensure Their Devices Are Not Disproportionately Hurting Minorities