On November 19, 2018, the FDA submitted a proposal to the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to approve a review that will assess current communication practices between FDA review staff and Investigational New Drug (IND) sponsors. The FDA has contracted with Eastern Research Group (ERG) to determine whether the current mode of communication between these parties needs to be adapted moving forward. Depending on the results of this review, communication practices and requirements could be altered, which might have an effect on the IND application process. Possible ...
- DOJ’s FY 2023 Statistics: Highest Number of Settlements, Judgments, and Civil Investigative Demands in History and a Continued Health Care Focus
- FDA Releases Updated Directory on Select Dietary Supplement Ingredients
- In Alabama, Pre-Embryos are “Extrauterine Children” Under the State’s Wrongful Death Statute
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders
- Unpacking Averages: Device Manufacturers Should Use the Newly Released Demographic Data in MDRs to Ensure Their Devices Are Not Disproportionately Hurting Minorities