The U.S. Department of Labor (“DOL”) released a survey report on April 15, 2011, that is being used to satisfy a requirement in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“ACA”) that the Secretary of Labor “conduct a survey of employer-sponsored coverage” as a condition precedent to the development of the “essential health benefits package” by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (“HHS”). This DOL survey is the first step in the process laid out in ACA for establishing the minimum benefits ...
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance
- Abortion Rights to Be Codified in Ohio State Constitution
- The Guiding an Improved Dementia Experience (“GUIDE”) Model