Each party should be aware of key issues before preparing to negotiate transition services agreements
As I type this blog post, I would not be surprised if suddenly my computer froze, and I had to call the help desk. While calling the help desk can sometimes seem like an annoyance, having a central function to deal with all information technology (IT) issues is actually essential to ensuring that hospitals and health systems are able to effectively close a merger transaction.
In fact, IT has become indispensable for many hospital and system functions, including for patient care and core ...
Few decisions are as significant for a community hospital as the decision to enter into a strategic affiliation, asset sale, merger, joint venture, or other dispositive transaction. But while the significance of such a decision cannot be overstated, the challenges of implementation – particularly for organizations without relevant transaction experience – cannot be understated. The following is a list of some of the key steps you should take when preparing for a potential transaction:
Designate a Leader and Build a Team. Identify and empower a project manager to take the lead ...
- Video: Braidwood v. Becerra – Challenging the Affordable Care Act’s Preventive Services Coverage Provision – Thought Leaders in Health Law
- DOJ’s FY 2023 Statistics: Highest Number of Settlements, Judgments, and Civil Investigative Demands in History and a Continued Health Care Focus
- FDA Releases Updated Directory on Select Dietary Supplement Ingredients
- In Alabama, Pre-Embryos are “Extrauterine Children” Under the State’s Wrongful Death Statute
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders