On October 18, 2018, the FDA published Content of Premarket Submissions for Management of Cybersecurity in Medical Devices. This guidance outlined recommendations for cybersecurity device design and labeling as well as important documents that should be included in premarket approval submissions. This guidance comes at a critical time as the healthcare industry is a prime target for hackers. On January 22, 2019, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Industrial Control System Cyber Emergency Team (US-CERT) issued another advisory regarding medical device ...
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders
- Unpacking Averages: Device Manufacturers Should Use the Newly Released Demographic Data in MDRs to Ensure Their Devices Are Not Disproportionately Hurting Minorities
- CMS Announces Comprehensive Plan to Ensure EMTALA Compliance
- Telehealth’s Roadblock: The Issue with State Licensure Requirements
- CMS Announces New Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration Demonstration Model