- Posts by Sarah M. HallMember of the Firm
Corporations and individuals alike turn to Sarah M. Hall, an experienced former federal prosecutor, to represent them in government investigations and prosecutions of alleged violations of the health care, anti-fraud ...
In an indictment announced on October 26, 2023 in Miami, the U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division’s Fraud Section, working with the FBI and HHS-OIG, brought what may be only the second federal criminal charges directly related to the Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) risk adjustment payment methodology. DOJ enforcement in the Medicare Advantage risk adjustment space overwhelmingly has proceeded civilly under the False Claims Act. Although the allegations suggest conduct far more troubling than prior civil cases under risk adjustment, these criminal charges ...
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance
- Abortion Rights to Be Codified in Ohio State Constitution
- The Guiding an Improved Dementia Experience (“GUIDE”) Model
- Podcast: Antitrust Updates – Changes Affecting Merger Review and Enforcement in 2024 and Beyond – Diagnosing Health Care
- Just Released: Telemental Health Laws – Download Our Complimentary Survey and App