Epstein Becker Green’s Health Law Advisor® blog is written by lawyers across our national law firm. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care and life sciences, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence.
Our Lawyers Have Real-World Experience
Epstein Becker Green has approximately 150 lawyers fully focused on health care law, including those with real-world experience gained as former high-level government officials and health care industry in-house counsel and from careers in all corners of the life sciences industry. Our lawyers stay at the forefront of legal developments by serving as faculty members at leading academic institutions, members of professional associations, lecturers, and authors in legal and business journals.
Health Law Advisor® is a registered trademark of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Video: Braidwood v. Becerra – Challenging the Affordable Care Act’s Preventive Services Coverage Provision – Thought Leaders in Health Law
- DOJ’s FY 2023 Statistics: Highest Number of Settlements, Judgments, and Civil Investigative Demands in History and a Continued Health Care Focus
- FDA Releases Updated Directory on Select Dietary Supplement Ingredients
- In Alabama, Pre-Embryos are “Extrauterine Children” Under the State’s Wrongful Death Statute
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders