The April 2013 issue of Take 5 was written by David W. Garland, Chair of Epstein Becker Green’s Labor and Employment Steering Committee and a Member of the Firm in the New York and Newark offices.
In it, he summarizes five recent labor and employment actions that employers should consider:
- EEOC Releases Letter Addressing Wellness Programs and Reasonable Accommodation Obligations
- Paying Interns May Not Be Enough to Stave Off Wage and Hour Claims
- House Committee Votes Out Bill Prohibiting NLRB from Acting Without a Quorum
- New York City Human Rights Law Expanded to Prohibit “Unemployment” Discrimination
- New Jersey May Become the Latest State Law Banning Employers from Requesting Social Media Passwords