Our colleagues George B. Breen, Jonah D. Retzinger, and Daniel C. Fundakowski of Epstein Becker Green have published a client alert that will be of interest to our readers: "OIG Issues New Guidance on Its Evaluation Process and Non-Binding Criteria for Section 1128(b)(7) Exclusions."
Following is an excerpt:
On April 18, 2016, the Office of Inspector General ("OIG") of the Department of Health and Human Services issued a revised policy statement applicable to exclusions imposed under Section 1128(b)(7) of the Social Security Act ("Act"), pursuant to which OIG may exclude ...
- Podcast: Telehealth Post-Public Health Emergency – What to Expect in 2024 – Diagnosing Health Care
- Unpacking Averages: Analyzing FDA Device-Related Citizens Petitions by Topic
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance