Despite recent welcome news to the home health agency (“HHA”) industry in Florida, Illinois, Michigan, and Texas following an end to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ ("CMS’s") long-standing HHA provider enrollment moratoria, CMS subsequently announced that it would place some newly enrolled HHAs in a provisional period of enhanced oversight. The purpose of the enhanced oversight period and the corresponding additional restrictions placed on certain HHAs is to help CMS address and closely monitor fraud, waste, and abuse concerns in the HHA industry, thus ...
- Podcast: Telehealth Post-Public Health Emergency – What to Expect in 2024 – Diagnosing Health Care
- Unpacking Averages: Analyzing FDA Device-Related Citizens Petitions by Topic
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance