Earlier today, FDA published guidance, for immediate implementation, effectively delaying the effective date of the product tracing requirements for manufacturers, wholesale distributors or repackagers until May 1, 2015. This guidance appears to be a continuation of FDA's efforts to address industry's concerns about the implementation of the DSCSA product tracing requirements that are effective January 1, 2015.
It is unclear whether the ghosts of FDA past, present or future had anything to do with today's announcement, but this Dickens-esque change of heart should ensure ...
- Podcast: Telehealth Post-Public Health Emergency – What to Expect in 2024 – Diagnosing Health Care
- Unpacking Averages: Analyzing FDA Device-Related Citizens Petitions by Topic
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance