Earlier this month, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) quietly added “Outreach Site/ Street” as an allowable place of service (POS) code for Medicare and Medicaid providers to use in claims submission for “street medicine” services provided. The “Outreach Site/ Street” POS code allows physicians to seek Medicare reimbursement of such medically necessary professional services when they are delivered in a “non-permanent location on the street or found environment, not described by any other POS code, where health professionals provide ...
Our Epstein Becker Green colleagues Jane L. Kuesel, Jackie Selby, and Linda V. Tiano have released a client alert titled "New York Issues 'Invitation to Participate in the New York Health Benefit Exchange,' Clarifying Application Process and State Requirements."
The alert describes a number of the more significant requirements by New York on applicants that want to become eligible for certification as a Qualified Health Plan and to participate in the New York Exchange, as well as applicable time frames and processes.
Following is an excerpt:
The New York Department of Health’s ...
- Podcast: Telehealth Post-Public Health Emergency – What to Expect in 2024 – Diagnosing Health Care
- Unpacking Averages: Analyzing FDA Device-Related Citizens Petitions by Topic
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance