Our colleagues James A. Boiani and John S. Linehan at Epstein Becker Green wrote an advisory on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's ("FDA") introduction of new plans to constrain animal drug compounding with the release of its Draft Guidance for Industry (GFI) #230, Compounding Animal Drugs from Bulk Drug Substances. In this advisory, the parameters of the Draft Guidance are outlined, which suggests that a dramatic shift in the FDA's enforcement approach may be underway and provides insight into the FDA's enforcement priorities and its interpretation of the applicable ...
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance
- Abortion Rights to Be Codified in Ohio State Constitution
- The Guiding an Improved Dementia Experience (“GUIDE”) Model