On March 26, 2012, the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Office of Inspector General (the “OIG”) published a report summarizing a February 23, 2012roundtable meeting between the OIG and compliance professionals from twenty-three pharmaceutical manufacturers. The compliance officers and other professionals attending the meeting all represented companies currently operating under Corporate Integrity Agreements (or “CIAs”). CIAs are generally negotiated between a company and the government in connection with settling various types of federal ...
- DOJ’s FY 2023 Statistics: Highest Number of Settlements, Judgments, and Civil Investigative Demands in History and a Continued Health Care Focus
- FDA Releases Updated Directory on Select Dietary Supplement Ingredients
- In Alabama, Pre-Embryos are “Extrauterine Children” Under the State’s Wrongful Death Statute
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders
- Unpacking Averages: Device Manufacturers Should Use the Newly Released Demographic Data in MDRs to Ensure Their Devices Are Not Disproportionately Hurting Minorities