On July 1, 2024 the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (“CMMI”) will be inaugurating a new value-based payment model designed specifically to address the devastating impacts that a diagnosis of dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease can have on a patient, their family, friends, and other caregivers who make up the patient’s circle of support. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (“CMS”) designed the Guiding an Improved Dementia Experience (“GUIDE”) model (the “Model”) for health care providers enrolled in Medicare Part B and that treat ...
As the health care industry analyzes the recently released final rule and related guidance regarding the Medicare Shared Savings Program (“MSSP”) for accountable care organizations (“ACOs”), it is important for the industry to also pay attention to key deadlines related to initiatives being implemented by the Center for Medicare and Medicare Innovation (“CMMI” or “Innovation Center”) within the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (“CMS”).
While the MSSP ACO initiative is a permanent Medicare program, CMMI ...
- Podcast: Telehealth Post-Public Health Emergency – What to Expect in 2024 – Diagnosing Health Care
- Unpacking Averages: Analyzing FDA Device-Related Citizens Petitions by Topic
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance