In October 2023, the FDA released draft guidance entitled “Communications From Firms to Health Care Providers Regarding Scientific Information on Unapproved Uses of Approved/Cleared Medical Products: Questions and Answers Guidance for Industry” (“2023 Draft Guidance”). The 2023 Draft Guidance supersedes previous draft guidance from 2014 entitled “Distributing Scientific and Medical Publications on Unapproved New Uses–Recommended Practices” (“2014 Draft Guidance”), which was a revision of a 2009 final guidance entitled “Good Reprint ...
In this episode of the Diagnosing Health Care Podcast: What are the various factors impacting stakeholders in the direct access testing industry?
By the end of this four-part series on direct access laboratory testing, listeners will have gained insight into how to navigate the complex regulatory and legal regimes that govern the process of making lab tests available directly to patients and understand the aspects that will dictate how their operations should be structured.
- Podcast: Telehealth Post-Public Health Emergency – What to Expect in 2024 – Diagnosing Health Care
- Unpacking Averages: Analyzing FDA Device-Related Citizens Petitions by Topic
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance