On January 18th, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced a new demonstration model called the Innovation in Behavioral Health (IBH) Model, which is designed to improve outcomes for adults with mental health and substance use disorders (MH/SUD) by enhancing behavioral health provider capacity to integrate physical health care into their practice settings and services. The new demonstration model will be run out of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) under the funding authority of Section 3021 of the Affordable Care Act and demonstration ...
- NJ Approves Cannabis Regulatory Amendment with Major Impacts on Class 5 Retail License Holders
- Unpacking Averages: Device Manufacturers Should Use the Newly Released Demographic Data in MDRs to Ensure Their Devices Are Not Disproportionately Hurting Minorities
- CMS Announces Comprehensive Plan to Ensure EMTALA Compliance
- Telehealth’s Roadblock: The Issue with State Licensure Requirements
- CMS Announces New Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration Demonstration Model