Epstein Becker Green’s Health Law Advisor® blog is written by lawyers across our national law firm. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care and life sciences, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence.
Our Lawyers Have Real-World Experience
Epstein Becker Green has approximately 150 lawyers fully focused on health care law, including those with real-world experience gained as former high-level government officials and health care industry in-house counsel and from careers in all corners of the life sciences industry. Our lawyers stay at the forefront of legal developments by serving as faculty members at leading academic institutions, members of professional associations, lecturers, and authors in legal and business journals.
Health Law Advisor® is a registered trademark of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Unpacking Averages: Analyzing FDA Device-Related Citizens Petitions by Topic
- Warning - Transaction Delays Expected. State Notice Requirements Ahead for Health Care M&A!
- New York Aims to Bolster Hospital Cybersecurity with Imminent Release of Proposed Regulations
- Sharing Scientific Information with HCPs on Unapproved Uses of Medical Products: Dos and Don’ts Under FDA’s New Draft Guidance
- Abortion Rights to Be Codified in Ohio State Constitution