Join us Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 9:00 am Eastern either by Webinar or in person for a complimentary briefing presented by Epstein Becker Green attorneys Eric J. Conn and Amanda R. Strainis-Walker of the Firm’s national OSHA Practice Group.
The briefing will cover actions that employers can take now to prepare their workplaces and workforce for unexpected visits from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), review employers’ and employees’ rights during an OSHA inspection, and discuss inspection strategies to ensure the best possible outcome from an inspection. Topics to be covered include:
- OSHA’s current philosophy of enhanced enforcement
- OSHA’s Severe Violator Enforcement Program and campaign of public shaming
- Employers’ and employees’ inspection rights
- Steps employers should take before OSHA begins an inspection
- Circumstances under which employers should consent to an OSHA inspection or, alternatively, require OSHA to obtain an inspection warrant
- The stages of an OSHA inspection, with practitioner’s tips about each stage
Registration is Complimentary.
For more information about the event, click here.
To register, click here.